Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs

I have a 2008 ppv Tahoe. It seems the two rear doors have no

Customer Question

I have a 2008 ppv Tahoe. It seems the two rear doors have no power going to them. The speakers in the doors do not work, and the window switches in the rear do not work, but I can roll down the rear windows from the drivers seat.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I took the door panel off, everything was wired correctly. I traced all of the wires to under the dash by the BCM and everything was connected. This leads me to believe it is disabled in the BCM. I would like to fix it myself, but I don't know if I would need a special tool to program the BCM or not.
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: Other than it being a ppv Tahoe, no.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order determine what is causing the problem you are having you are going to need connect your scan tool to the system and scan the BCM to see if there are any fault code setting which there should be if there is a problem with the power window circuit to the rear windows. If you can get this done and post back with the fault code and or codes I will see if I can help you with this problem. I have also enclosed the wiring diagram int he link below for reference as well. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.