Jared D
Jared D, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Shop Supervisor at County Fleet

Is there a trick to removing the battery in a C6 ZO6? I am

Customer Question

Is there a trick to removing the battery in a C6 ZO6? I am having a heck of time... thanks...Joe P.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Jared D replied 7 months ago.

Which part seems to be hanging you up? I've only pulled one of these (so far the batteries have been pretty good), and don't remember any particulars hanging me up.

Here is the official procedure:

Expert:  Jared D replied 7 months ago.

Is it possible that the vent tube is still connected and won't let you pull it out?

Expert:  Jared D replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for the opportunity. I love helping people fix their cars and saving them money. Please keep in mind that most problems will require some diagnosis to get them sorted out. I will be here to help until you are satisfied.

If you do not plan to rate my response please let me know as soon as possible. As an expert on Just Answer I only get paid for my service here based on positive ratings from you, the customer. If you do not plan to rate, and therefore compensate me for my time, I need to focus my efforts on customers who will.

Also, JustAnswer might send a message asking if you would like to speak via phone for an additional fee. That request is automated and not generated by me. We can communicate however you feel most comfortable.

Expert:  Jared D replied 7 months ago.

You can attach pictures here if the part that is stuck is hard to describe.

Expert:  Jared D replied 6 months ago.

I just wanted to check and see whether you needed any additional help on this one.

Please don't forget to rate if I have been of some assistance.