Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

I'm charnele, My wheel locked up and i had to pull over. The

Customer Question

Hi I'm charnele
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My wheel locked up and i had to pull over. The service engine system light message came on. Then it says engine over heated.. after i pulled over. I have a 2010 chevy impla. I was wondering if I'll be able to start my car eventually and get to a shop.. or should I call a tow truck?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

I would call a tow truck

as even if it might run and move what ever is wrong witch could be a few things could cause any further damage or damage things not damaged yet which can make the repair bill skyrocket

it is well worth the tow bill to not cause any further damage to this car

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

how are you making out ?