Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I replaced the rear hatch drivers side electric cylinder on

Customer Question

I replaced the rear hatch drivers side electric cylinder on my 2015 chevy Tahoe and it opens and closes and locks but the interior lights stay on and the hatch open in the dash stays on when truck is running
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 8 months ago.

Hi Bob My name is***** will be glad to try to help. Sounds like one of the sensor/switches is either faulty or not sending signal due to a faulty harness issue. Inpsect the wiring for any loose connections, damage or corrosion. Let me know. Click on the link below and see PDF page 13 +. Run through the functions and operational checks. Let me know what works properly. You might need GM programming done unfortunately if not harness/switch damage is found

Owners manual

Let me know