sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I change rire main Célé on the duramax en put the tranie bac

Customer Question

I change rire main Célé on the duramax en put the tranie bac fugat to plug speed senser end now is un limp mode
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Put the truck in reves or netrul god à soun i pour it in drave clonk end sans lique it is in 3 girre
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Remuve du oil pan all the celenold clin evretig en change pnp on the side
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: No the engen is perfect
JA: Our top Chevy Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Chevy Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Chevy Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JutAnswer!

Have the fault codes been cleared and then the truck driven to see if it's out of limp in now that the speed sensor is plugged in?