GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

Recently replaced the left front bearing. That didn't work

Customer Question

Recently replaced the left front bearing. That didn't work so I'm like, well it must be the axle/cv joint. That didn't get it either so I'm thinking if it's not a bad transmission or engine mount, which possibly is disallowing proper axle alignment or any other suspension/steering components, then it has to be the bearing in the transaxle, in which case I will scrap the car before pulling the transmission out and cracking it open to replace it. thought I'd just browse a forum or two before going out and getting all greasy again.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just told you, please don't make me repeat. My typing is far to slow for that, (lol).
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: Maybe that the Chevy Aveo is somewhat of a lemon, just in general and if I can't fix it myself, and soon, it is not going to get fixed. Ever.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  GM Bob replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I can help.

What problem are you trying to fix?

What is the year and model?