Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.

I am trying to find out the wire color starter relay on a

Customer Question

I am trying to find out the wire color for the starter relay on a 2007 chevy silverado 1500
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have to install an alcohol interlock on the vehicle and I must attach to the starter relay
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Ive been going through diagrams and security alarm diagrams that usually identify the starter relay wiires for remoter start devices. But none are listed for the 2007 silverado
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 7 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

i can give you the wire diagram for the 07..will that work for you?

is it a 2 or*****

what engine do you have?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
2 whhel

what engine?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

ok..give me just a moment..

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help