GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

I am having issues with my doors locking and unlocking

Customer Question

I am having issues with my doors locking and unlocking automatically with the keyless with Keys.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My driver side door get stuck and won't close at time I have to play with the lock in order for it to respond and close. And all doors won't open or close unless manually done. I have to pull the the tab to open it.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes if possible if not I will take it in to get it done.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: Replacing the fuse and we try replacing the actuator in one door but that door is still in operable
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you tell me the year and model of your vehicle here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.