Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

I changed seats in chevy spark and now number 95 is off but

Customer Question

I changed seats in chevy spark and now number 95 is off but why seat belt reminder light stays on is now flashing when seat belt is connected.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: This occurs after I connect my seat belt ans start the engine. the seat belt reminder light stays on and occasionally blinks and buzzer occasionally makes intermittent sound
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Hope so. This occurred after I changed seats that torn and damaged. The car was in a wreck with dented passenger side front fender, damaged head light and hood and plastic bumper.
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: Passenger airbag---off.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I'm not home when calling me, send me a message that I can read later. (I'm poor with computer but hope you can help me---I'm 72 and not to computer savvy)
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you we are going to need more information. Need to know the year and model as well as engine size . Post back with this information and I will see if I can help you with this problem.