GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I have a 2000 Chevy Blazer throwing a P1351 code, The car

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Chevy Blazer throwing a P1351 code
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The car runs ok, but I had the check engine light come on and I checked it with a scan tool and it through that code
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: the icm and the coil are new
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: I just want to get to the bottom of the problem, whether its in the harness or where it is
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ryan Schott replied 8 months ago.

Cool well we know that ICM is good so let's start at the bottom. Clear out the code and disconnect the injector spider and see if the code resets after cranking for 20 seconds or so. That way we know if it dead faulted and can circuit test or if we need to look for a more intermittent wire issue.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok, I will try that tomorrow, when you say disconnect the spider you mean the wiring harness to the injectors

Exactly. I'll have my phone on me at work so shoot me a message and let me know and well go from there