Ryan Schott
Ryan Schott,
Experience:  technician at Demarois Buick Gmc

2003 Chevy suburban 2500 with quadrasteer. service 4 wheel

Customer Question

2003 Chevy suburban 2500 with quadrasteer. service 4 wheel steer light goes on occasionally. I assume it's a ground issue service document ID#(###) ###-####says to clean grounds at locations G203, G107, and G104. I'm looking for a schematic or diagram of those locations
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just that the light goes on when you hit a bump, stays on for a couple cycles of starting the car car then goes off. the quadrasteer appears to function fine, though I'd rather not have it on until the light issue is resolved
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ryan Schott replied 7 months ago.

Ground 107 is the hood to engine compartment strap g104 is on the back of the left cyl head #5 in the image. Ground 203 is behind the IP, #4 in that image.

How did those grounds look?

any luck at those grounds or do we need to look for another cause?