GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I have a 2007 Chevy Uplander. When I turn the key to start

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Chevy Uplander. When I turn the key to start the car nothing happens. There is no click at the starter. I know for certain that the battery is good (head lights are bright , radio plays) I put a battery charger on it for a few hours and it reads full charge.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Christopher Trevino replied 8 months ago.

Hello there , I saw your question here and I wanted to help you solve this issue at hand. If you get no sounds or movement from the starter when the key is turned to the START position, and you don't suspect the antitheft system to be triggered, you will need to check for 12volts to your starter solenoid when the key is switched to START position. What steps have you tried so far so I can better assist you here? Thank you -Chris