Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

This is len, 2008 chevy impala lt. 97500, changed plugs and

Customer Question

this is len, 2008 chevy impala lt. 97500, changed plugs and air cleaner. no problems before but now have P0303 and1174 codes. no power between 15-35mph. fuel range down.any help.***@******.***
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: bosch double platium plugs pre-gap. swap plugs(#3-#5) checked plug wires. what next.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

The first thing that needs done here is to re check the work area you were working in to make sure nothing was bumped loose or damaged during the repairs as this is a common issue for this fault here.If this was already checked over and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete