GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

2007 Silverado Texas edition. Won't start, there's power

Customer Question

2007 Silverado Texas edition. Won't start, there's power from the battery though. Theftlock showing on the radio.
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Chevy Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: What else do you want to know?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Replace FOB batteries. However they are not doing anything. I think the alarm has somehow killed the ignition.
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Chevy Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Does the check engine light come on when the key is turned on?