Mike S.
Mike S., Chevy Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
20625509

I'm trying to find out all info on my motor and trans that I

Customer Question

I'm trying to find out all info on my motor and trans that I can to b bale to list it for sale and it came out of a 1993 chevy 4x4 but I need more info I've got all the numbers off them but can not find no info
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Thank you
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: No not relay
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Chevy Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Do you need the numbers off motor and trans
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike S. replied 8 months ago.

Yes, post the numbers now.

Also, if this was the original, the vehicle vin and the rpo codes as well.

Plus it would be nice to say if it's an auto or manual trans and at least how many cylinders the engine is and if it's straight line or v and the engine size if you know it.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Trans #(###) ###-####@ at the top in a big print the letter k it is the original Tran and motor from a1993 chevy scraped the body no longer have truck just motor 350 v8 and motor ####-##-####I need to know if it's @ th 350 or @4l60
Expert:  Mike S. replied 8 months ago.

What model chevy is this?

Expert:  Mike S. replied 8 months ago.

GM 4L60-E transmission

Expert:  Mike S. replied 8 months ago.

Where exactly did you see this###-##-####on the engine?

Expert:  Mike S. replied 8 months ago.

10054727 86-up 350 Car & Truck 2-bolt Passenger stick

1-piece seal

Expert:  Mike S. replied 8 months ago.

You had too many 0's in the number. It made it a little difficult to decode.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The motor # ***** at bottom pas side next to trans and what type of trans is a 4l60e is it electronic and it's an automatic I think the model was a silverado
Expert:  Mike S. replied 8 months ago.

Yes, the E means electronic.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok # ***** motor###-##-####
Expert:  Mike S. replied 8 months ago.

No, it's 10054727 and it's a 86-up 350 Car & Truck 2-bolt Passenger stick 1-piece seal. I already told you, you copied down one too many 0's.