GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I have a 2003 Trailblazer 6 cal all wheel drive. 118,000

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Trailblazer 6 cal all wheel drive. 118,000 miles. Last drove Friday. This morning tried to start & it was dead. No dash lights, nothing. Couldn't even get key out of ignition. Changed battery to 100% & tried again. Dashboard came on. Tried to start dashboard went out and nothing. Checked & is in park. Parked in garage & backed in.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  thomas hill replied 1 year ago.

do you have a jump pack or a battery charger with a boost pack? if you do try putting that on the car and try to start see if it starts or anything different happens I'm thinking your battery mite be really bad or you have a bad connection on the battery terminals or were the battery grounds out to.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was told by Battery's Plus a couple of weeks ago that there was nothing wrong with my battery and didn't need to replace. I did charge it thou and it says 100%.I have no problem replaceing if that would solve the problem.

is it possible to put the charger on the battery and turn the key to the on position

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can do that and have but get nothing

so when you get the dash to come on do all the other things in the car work blower radio wipers

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know the radio worked. But as soon as I tried to start everything went out again and have not been able to get anything to work since.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, i can assist, first thing to check is to see if you can twist the battery cables by hand, lets start there, then i need to know if you have a test light or not. Lou P.