GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

This is a question for "moose" this is 702. I have

Customer Question

Hello this is a question for "moose" this is 702 chris. I have a new question I would like to ask please. On my 2006 Chevy express 3500 my radio is in LOC mode. I have tried a great deal of suggestions via the internet all of which haven't worked. Yesterday I was able to have a friend hold the power button in at the radio with key in auxillary as I remove the fuse for the radio, #1 in engine compartment fuse block, and reinstall the fuse and this allowed the radio to come on and play. After turning ignition off for 30 min and retrying again no radio. Moose if you can help me with the proper unlock procedure I will be greatly appreciative. Thank you for your time.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 8 months ago.

did you still need help on this?