GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

No brake or signals on the rear - I've changed one of the

Customer Question

no brake or signals on the rear - I've changed one of the circuit boards and still nada - I also just replaced the entire signal switch on the steering column and nada - bulbs are good back there as well
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: question - I noticed that only one of the two signal bulbs on the front light up on each side - if one of those are out, will that possibly cause my problem?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: sure going to try
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: replaced signal switch, checked all fuses, and even replaced one of the circuit boards on the rear as it was pretty nasty
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Chevy Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Jerry Newton replied 9 months ago.

What year and model is your Chevrolet?