thomas hill
thomas hill,
Experience:  master tech at kia of east hatford ct
93151433

Just bought an 07 silverado 1500 4wd. turn signal

Customer Question

Hi. I'm Rob. Just bought an 07 silverado 1500 4wd. turn signal intermittingly
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: intermitantly works on the right and the indicater in the panel is normal then. for no apparent reason, it will flash rapidly and when you push brake pedal, it stays on til you let brake off. left always flashes fast and back doesn't work but both tail lights lightly flash..previous owner replaced turn signal switch and all bulbs. I relaced turn signal relay but it still does the same. A
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  thomas hill replied 9 months ago.

Sounds like you have some bad grounds for the lights I would remove the lights and inspect the wiring and chase down the grounds clean them up the fast flash is a sign that it's not seeing the right power draw so the ground prob have some rust interfering with power flow

Please rate me

if my answer has helped you please help me by rating or accepting my answer. this does not cost you any more it just allows me to be credited for my work. you can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. thank you