Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Chevy Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Technician, L1, Master GM Technician. Over 20 years of bumper to bumper GM experience.
25345654

The rearview mirror is not displaying the temperature....

Customer Question

The rearview mirror is not displaying the temperature.... this was happening before the brake light situation (which is fixed)
Category: Chevy
Expert:  George H. replied 9 months ago.

I looked and could find little information for this system. I will OPT OUT of your question and maybe another tech will have better info. If I find something I will post it here for you

Expert:  Jerry Newton replied 9 months ago.

Not to be overly obvious, but you did try hitting the button on the mirror first, yes?

There is a fuse for this, it is labeled ISRVM (inside rear view mirror), and it's located in the underhood fuse block. I would check that next, after verifying that it's not just turned off by pushing the mirror button.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'll check both when I get home this afternoon. Sorry for the late response.

Not a problem, just let me know how this turns out, and I'll follow up with you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok so I checked the power button, no joy. checked the fuse, still intact. If it helps this was an intermittent problem for the last year but as of the last month it no longer comes on. If you have the wiring schematic (with colors) I can wring the wires.

I can do that.