GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Have a 09 Malibu and the driver side low beam headlight kept

Customer Question

have a 09 Malibu and the driver side low beam headlight kept blowing out found burnt wire at the headlight repaired it and replace headlight now the car wont start ,makes clicking noise and the inside lights flickers
JA: Cars do make very odd noises -- They help the mechanics figure out what's wrong. They are terrific with my old Grand Cherokee. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes if it turns out to simple
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: check batt, cables and fuses
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Jerry Newton replied 9 months ago.

Have you tried jumpstarting this car yet? It sounds like the battery is low on charge, based on your description.