Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I was installing anew aftermarket radio and notice the radio

Customer Question

Hello i was installing anew aftermarket radio and notice the radio did not turn off when I cut the car off so I did some troubleshooting and found out both the red and yellow wires had constant power. Then all of a sudden all power was gone from the radio and the warning chimes and signal lights also stopped working. The hazard lights work just fine
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

If you unplug your new radio, check all its fuses, do you still have the concern with the chimes and turn signals?

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris