gomi_otaku
gomi_otaku, Technician
Experience:  VW Technician, VW FastTrack, VW Academy, VW Certified
12249065

I recently acquired an '02 Jaguar S-Type and can't find any

Customer Question

Hi, my name is***** recently acquired an '02 Jaguar S-Type and can't find any instructions re re-setting the clock in any of 3 manuals supplied by the previous owner. Can you help… and may I ask another question also?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Within a week of getting the Jag (in January) the ORIGINAL battery croaked. New battery installed, clock wonky.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  gomi_otaku replied 1 year ago.

Press and hold the Mode button until you see TA Volume, then release and press until you see CLOCK SET

The 12 or 24 hr option will flash; use the up and down buttons to select which you want then press mode again

If you selected 12 hr format use the # ***** to select am or pm. Then enter the time using the number buttons, you must enter four numbers (for example 09:23.
Press and hold Mode again until the radio display comes up.