Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

The service stability warning is flashing as well as the

Customer Question

The service stability warning is flashing as well as the a.b.s. the truck will run horrible then correct itself and be ok for a little while
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When the warning is displayed the truck pulls to the right and I can hear the a.b.s. engaging.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: Sometimes I'll start the truck and it runs fine.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Chevy Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 9 months ago.

First thing needs to happen is to have the Vehicle Stability Enhancement System (VSES) scanned for codes. Those codes will give us a clearer view of what is going with this system. If you do not have a scan tool capable of communicating with the VSES, please take your truck in to where they have that tool and can perform the scan. We can take it from there.