GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

ABS light on. wheel sensors have been changed. brakes bled,

Customer Question

ABS light on. wheel sensors have been changed. brakes bled, do not know how to bleed the unit connected to the master cylinder
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: it started by the front brakes releasing and then grabbing just prior to coming to a complete stop. It does not do that now and the brakes do not fade.They act as brakes did prior to ABS
JA: Oh No! Brake problems are the worst. The Chevy Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: replaced pads,shoes, rear wheel cylinders,speed sensors and bled the brakes at the wheels
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sorry but I'm not sure we have an expert who covers what you are looking for. Maybe if you give me more details I will find you a connection to someone who can help you.
Customer: need instruction on bleeding the unit by the master cylinder
JA: I can help you talk to the tutor. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: tell me how to bleed the unit beside the master cylinder. Think the pin is out of ajustment
JA: OK. The tutor will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the tutor can help you best.
Customer: you have everything
JA: Is there anything else important you think the tutor should know?
Customer: NO, you have it all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the tutor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

What is the year make model and engine of it please?