Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Chevy Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Technician, L1, Master GM Technician. Over 20 years of bumper to bumper GM experience.
25345654

I wish to hook up OEM Electric cooling fans in my 2004

Customer Question

I wish to hook up OEM Electric cooling fans in my 2004 Silverado. I'm looking for the part number for the Electrical connectors for them.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The truck didn't come with the fans . I just want to find the two connectors to wire them up properly.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I know that GM sells pigtails to add to a harness for some of their components. I'm just looking for the pigtails that connect to the fan motors. I know how to wire them.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I just want to be able to purchase the connectors for a 2006 OEM Silverado Electric cooling fans. A part number to get them from GM parts direct would be great
Expert:  Jerry Newton replied 9 months ago.

13580874 is the part number you need, times two.