Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

2007 HHR liftgate won't release with touch pad. There is no

Customer Question

2007 HHR liftgate won't release with touch pad. There is no light when using test light on terminals 1 & 3 of plug going to actuator.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs checked if this hasnt been done yet is to make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels.If any fuses are found to be shorted out or blown the affected fuses will need replaced to correct this fault here.If this has already been done and found to be o.k. check the wiring leading to the touch pad for any corrosion or damage.If a fault is found the wiring will need repaired.If this is checked and found to be o.k. let me know and we will continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete