JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase tech
6149662

I have a 2005 Chevy Equnox and engine emissions are getting

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Chevy Equnox and engine emissions are getting into the coolant system -- can this cause a gasket failure
Category: Chevy
Expert:  JOHN aka Eauto replied 9 months ago.

that's only caused by a failed head gasket or a warped or cracked cylinder head... Generally head gasket faiure is the cause

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you