GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Looking box diagram G30 van, Got a van that has sat awhile.

Customer Question

looking for fuse box diagram for 1991 G30 van
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Got a van that has sat awhile. Replaced fuel tank, fuel pump, fuel filter and cleaned out throttle body. Getting gas to throttle body, but injectors are not pumping gas
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: A lot of things, are the injectors fused?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN?

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 year ago.

Hello! It's Amedee from just answer. Just checking in to see if you need any further assistance?