GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

My remote door lock only works when i'm in my car. It just

Customer Question

My remote door lock only works when i'm in my car.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It just started doing,my old one did it to and i would take the battery out and put it back in and it would work.B
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Chevy Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried replacing it. That's about it. I don't know where the reciever is.
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: Well i have a emission leak and a mechanic told me my remote start won't work as long as my check engine light is on.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Can you tell me what kind of vehicle this is?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
2006 Impala
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Are you there Bobby
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I gave you the year and model of my car.I won't pay $26.00 for a phone call and i don't want a free trial and if don't get an answer to my question i want my $5.00 Back.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I just noticed you took the $23.00 out of my account too.I haven't received an answer yet. So either answer my question or give my money back.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I got your response you asked me a question that i have answered 3 times and you still haven't answered mine. I told you that it is a 2006 Chevy Impala.