GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Just purchased a 2007 Avalanche but back up camera and

Customer Question

Just purchased a 2007 Avalanche but back up camera and sensor not working. Could it be a fuse. Show fuses bad but don't know which relay works them
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: checked the fuses- the 4 red ones to right in box under hood and none show power- is there a relay ties d to those that could be the issue? I don't know which relay feeds them
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Can you tell me if the screen comes on when putting the vehicle in reverse like it is trying to turn on the camera?