rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

MY NAME IS ***** *****, 2011 CHEVY TRAVERSE LS. WE INSTALLED

Customer Question

MY NAME IS ***** ***** , 2011 CHEVY TRAVERSE LS . WE INSTALLED A FUEL PUMP LAST OCT, CUSTOMER HAS JUST RETURNED WITH CHECK ENGINE LUMINATED . CODE SET IS P069E AND I CANNOT CLEAR IT . SUV RUNNING OK AT THIS POINT .
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: WELL CUST, HAD OIL CHANGE DONE THE OTHER DAY AND THE NEXT DAY THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON SHE RETURNED TO OIL CHANGE GARAGE AND THEY SAID NEEDS FUEL PUMP
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

Try this relearn procedure first.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
OK WILL DO THNX
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 9 months ago.

You're welcome, please don't forget to rate me and keep this link in case you need me again later on.