Roy
Roy, import/domestic specialest
Experience:  ASE master tech for 40 years
3506196

My 07 Suburban has a P0300 diagnostic code and I have

Customer Question

My 07 Suburban has a P0300 diagnostic code and I have replaced the coils but I keep getting the code
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It first gave me a bad #6 ignition coil code then after replacing them it started running rougher. It idles rough and smokes a little
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Roy replied 9 months ago.

good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist

did you change the plugs??? the missfire code for 6 code be the plug or coil.

the 300 code is another issue. I would have the fuel pressure checked. it is common for low fuel pressure to cause this code to come up. it will make the engine run lean and will trigger miss fire codes from lack of fuel

Roy

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Would that make the service stabilitrak and service traction control message come on?
Expert:  Roy replied 9 months ago.

thats completely different system. you would need to give me the code for the system to narrow down the area of failure

Roy

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
There's only one code. P0300
Expert:  Roy replied 9 months ago.

thats for the pcm which does not control the stabiltrack system. that is controlled by the abs system. see if a parts store can read any other codes for you

Roy

Expert:  Roy replied 9 months ago.

how are you making out

Roy