JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase tech
6149662

I'm looking reverse light diagram color coding 2011 Chevy

Customer Question

Hi I'm looking for the reverse light diagram color coding for a 2011 Chevy Silverado. on the rear of the truck.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Trying to tap into the reverse light to install a camera.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  JOHN aka Eauto replied 1 year ago.

here ya go

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you