GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I replaced front bearings hubs, front calipers,rotors front

Customer Question

I replaced front bearings hubs, front calipers,rotors front an rear and brake pads. Now I am getting a service brake system warning. What should I do?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am driving and the brake light comes on and a beeping noise. the soon I just do a quick push to the brake pedal it stop and comes back again.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: sure, I did everything else..
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I try to reset it by unplugging the battery. Is funny because I did replaced everything about 3 years ago and I didn't have this problem.
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Chevy Mechanic will know what to do. Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Can you tell me the year, make and model of the vehicle.