Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

My name is ***** *****, im currently working on a 08 duramax

Customer Question

hello my name is ***** *****, im currently working on a 08 duramax with a p0401 the egr valve has been cleaned and replaced the egr actuator motor. the code is still present and engine will eventually go into derate mode
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the only two DTc's that the truck currently has is P0401 insufficient EGR flow detected and P003A turbo boost control position not learned
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
anyone there?
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Clean out all the soot and carbon deposits in all the ports and intake passages. click this link for FYI on this fault. If the fault still exists then replace the EGR valve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLyDwuBmY_8