Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

1999 chevy blazer vortec v6 quit the rotor had came off put

Customer Question

1999 chevy blazer vortec v6 quit the rotor had came off put it back on made sure of the timing will not start some times pops out exaust while trying to start
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

If you havent yet pull out the spark plugs and see if they are fuel soaked/wet.Usually when this occurs this can flood out the cylinders and cause this here.If they are wet clean and dry them or replace them and see if it starts then.If this was already checked into or done let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete