Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

Zimbauer. need to know where the vacuum supply fiting on

Customer Question

Zimbauer. Hi need to know where the vacuum supply fiting on engine is for the 4wd on 97 chev s10 is located
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 4wd does not work posable someone changed engine ? traced vacuum line from axle backhrogh sw on transfer case up to top of engine & dead ends there, not hooked up to vacuum sores.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 9 months ago.

the vacuum connects to the vacuum resivoir pod on the hood,and from the reservoir to the rear of the intake manifold

thanks

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feedback ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help.