GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Vacuum hose broke off the t near the break master, one goes

Customer Question

vacuum hose broke off the t near the break master, one goes to the air actuators the other one?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: just trying to fine the other end of the vacuum hose nipple so i can replace the hose on a s10 chevy
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: trying to locate where the hose goes, it broke off and i don't know where it goes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: not at this time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Roy replied 9 months ago.

good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist

what year and engine???

Roy