cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

My name is ***** *****. my friend has an 02 spider eclipse,

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** *****. my friend has an 02 spider eclipse, 5 speed v6 and had to replace battery now car will not start. can you help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: that's all I know. I can find out anything you know but I will have to get back to you with info. all I know is it was running and then would not start so he replaced battery and alarm went off and now car will not turn ovr
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 9 months ago.

is the security light on

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I will ask
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 9 months ago.

lt me know

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No security light is not on.
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 9 months ago.

un hook the battery hold the battery cables together for 45 seconds will reset the computer car should start right up

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok I will have him try this tomorrow. Ty
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 9 months ago.

your welcome you need anything else let me know please be sure to rate my service when you get a chance