Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Chevy Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Technician, L1, Master GM Technician. Over 20 years of bumper to bumper GM experience.
25345654

I have a problem with my 2015 chevy pickup truck. When

Customer Question

I have a problem with my 2015 chevy pickup truck. When running my western snow plow my radio, blue tooth, cab air control does not work right. Is there a problem with the power to the plow controls?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Jerry Newton replied 1 year ago.

I would be looking to move the power source wire under the dash for the plow controller. I don't know where your installer attached this wire, but I can tell you where mine is attached (2015 GMC with Fisher plow), and I know that mine works perfectly.

This is the only connection that really makes any sense with your symptom, it sounds like they have it attached to a circuit that they shouldn't be using, and it's disrupting the data bus in some way.