AMEDEE
AMEDEE, CHEVY TECHNICIAN
Experience:  ASE certified tech ADVANCED LEVEL SPECIALIST. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

I have a Chevy Tahoe. 2004 the keyless remote no longer.

Customer Question

I have a Chevy Tahoe. 2004 the keyless remote no longer. Works I have replace the battery in the hand held remote and tested the voltage 3.2
To make it worse the front. Door handle is broken and will. Not open from the outside. My remote is the issue I would like to deal with
Category: Chevy
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. There is a Techincal service bulletin that was released by GM to fix this condition on this vehicle. The fix is to reprogram the PDM with the factory GM scan tool. This must be done at a dealership or a shop that has the correct GM equitment. It is GM TSB number 04-08-52-005. Glad I can help!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was my understanding the first month would cost me $28. Why am I being charged $38
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am sorry but I dont do the billing. Unfortuantely, I cannot answer that question. I do know that I have not gotten credit for assisting you as of yet because you have not yet rated my answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am going to the dealership on Tuesday.
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 year ago.

Ok, sounds good. I am glad I can help!

It has been a pleasure working with you. Please dont forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my answer as "Excellent Service" for assisting you today.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.