GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I have a 2010 Chevy Express that has been converted. The

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Chevy Express that has been converted. The (factory installed) Heater/Air conditioning blower fan at the rear needs to be replaced. I have taken the paneling off and one screw that appears to hold the unit secure but there is something still holding it preventing access to the fan.
Any ideas ?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is this the drivers rear quarter interior trim panel you are trying to remove?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. I'm trying to replace the blower fan behind the panel. How do I get access to the fan. I assume one needs to pull the entire unit out so that the fan can be accessed for replacement? How is the unit mounted
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Do you already have the interior trim paneling removed to access the heater unit assembly?