rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

My name is ***** *****, I have a 94 chevy k1500 350. engine

Customer Question

my name is ***** *****, I have a 94 chevy k1500 350. engine runs rough and dies. ive been through the plugs, wires, coil, sensors, and vacuum system. every so often seems like it runs right then the problem comes back.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: engins sounds like it's only running on 4 cylinders.and when I can get it to stay running it's shifting hard.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

WE will need to get some data from the computer as far as codes and fuel trims to get this diagnosed properly. You may have an intake leak.

Thanks, Ron