Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, Master technician
Experience:  29 yrs. exp., ASE master, cert. in G.M. electrical, a/c, susspension, brakes, electronic steering
2947720

How much is it to get a question or two answered
, w

Customer Question

how much is it to get a question or two answered
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: w well. First question I have is about replacing heater core in 2005 aveo. I have dash off, but I'm wondering can I get the airbox out with the reinforcing beam there? And Where are the screws on the firewall that hold box in
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. *** A BAD RATING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY DEPOSIT YOU MADE *****

.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

Yes, the heater core housing comes out without taking the cross beam out. I have attached a diagram of where the bolts are that hold it to the fire wall.

.

If you give me your email address, I can get the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****