Triston
Triston, MASTER ASE CERTIFIED
Experience:  10 YRS. EXP. ASE CERTIFIED SPECIALIZE IN ALL ELECTRICAL AND A/C ALSO AND ENGINE PERFORMANCE
10186415

I have a 2009 Chevy Traverse and the heated seat on the

Customer Question

Hello... I have a 2009 Chevy Traverse and the heated seat on the drivers side will not stay on. The passenger side is fine. The drivers side is the problem, turns on and in a minute it turns off.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 2009 Chevy Traverse and the heated seat on the drivers side will not stay on. The passenger side is fine. The drivers side is the problem, turns on and in a minute it turns off.ee
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Triston replied 10 months ago.

The problem is always a bad seat heating element it's best to replace the seat cushion and seat back element at the same time. About $150 each not a simple repair unless you know what you are doing. The dealer will charge about $350 in labor. Please give a positive rating. Thanks