sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Looking of the 1982 Corvette power window circuit breaker.

Customer Question

Looking for location of the 1982 Corvette power window circuit breaker. Window motors too weak to raise window against new weatherstrip. Near top of travel interior lights dim, motor slows to a halt. Changed motor with rebuilt---no change. Replaced regulator with new, cleaned and relubed tracks and wheels- no change.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: both sides same issue same work donw to both sides
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The window circuit breaker is in the fuse box. The fuse box is under the dash on the drivers side, at the firewall just to the left of the pedals. Near the top and to the right of the hazard flasher you'll find the power window circuit breaker, labeled as WDO.