GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

My name is ***** ***** nalley and im having a major oil leak

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** nalley and im having a major oil leak from the front top of my passanger side of my 350 5.7l tbi engine only happens while driving
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: whenever i have it sitting and ideling i dont see any oil leaks but after i drive it and open the hood there is oil sprayed all over the passenger side of the truck i cant find a leak no where but its leaking 3 or more quarts every time i drive it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Year make and model please?

Hello?