Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

Thanks ,have a problem that chevy cant even figure out

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, thanks for asking,have a problem that chevy cant even figure out imagine that
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sure its common with them.when your driving it looses power ,only one injector works but its not the injector its power for that side ,we believe that its from that side of the same harness for the computer but we cant find what is causing it niether can chevy
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you we need to know what your working on, what year , model and engine size is your Chevy. Post back with complete information and we can work from there.