Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

I am wiring a wind restrictor, I have the brake BCM. I need

Customer Question

Customer: i am wiring a wind restrictor, I have the brake BCM. I need to know on the 2015 camaro, which Plug on the BCM and pin number is ***** parking lights. So the windrestrictor comes on only when light come on.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have the white wire from the glow module currently hooked up to the headlights, which stay on all the time.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: will be worth the wait and 18.00, if your answer works.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** is a wire diagram, let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o49i2i3a4wa39e4/CAM015a.png?dl=0

-

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have my Brake wire going to BCM Black Plug, Pin 11, White Wire.I don't know the same info for parking light (+)
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Purple wire at pin 6 for left side and brown/white at pin 5 for right side. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Which Color Plug ?
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

It is the X4 plug. Diagrams do not show color of plug but would be connector in location 4 then should be only connector with purple wire on pin 6 and brown/white wire on pin 5. Let me know how it goes or if you have more questions, thanks.